New owners are required to complete an Operator Training Course. The Operator course covers essential safety instructions, as well as how to assemble your Flyboard. We’ll give you specific instructions on mounting the adapter to your specific watercraft. Your Operator training normally takes three to four hours and will include approximately:
• 30-45 minutes of Flight time
• 30-45 minutes of watercraft operator time
• 45-60 minutes for an aptitude test
• 30 minutes of maintenance training
• Advanced techniques flight training so you can show off to your friends
Select the Operator Training course in our calendar to schedule your training.