Now the option to fly isn't limited to your feet.
Take a seat, strap yourself into the 5-point harness designed in coordination with the International Automobile Federation, and get ready for lift off. This newest innovation from Zapata Racing uses hydrotechnology to elevate you – all in the comfort of a fully-buoyant seating.
Take a look at what the JetPack by ZR has to offer:
- Futuristic hydraulic system design allowing users to view water flow
- Comfortable ride made possible by the all-buoyant foam seating
- 5-point harness designed by the International Automobile Federation
- Adjustable nozzles (forward or backwards to optimize use and compatibility with PWC)
- Compatible bearing system across all Zapata Racing products
- 50% lighter than competing products
- Adjustable Arm Handles to fit your riding comfort
Stumped on a question about your JetPack by ZR? Don’t worry. The Aquatic Aviation Team is here by phone and email to assist you in any way that we can. Also, head over to our YouTube to check out some of the tutorial videos catered to help with the assembly and use of the JetPack by ZR.
I have been interested in Hydro Flight for years now.
For your Jet Packs and other Hydro Flight Options, do you have a Rating Chart for Flight Device / Flyer Weight & PWC Horsepower Requirements?
Thanks for the Feedback!