|Job Category||Instructor, Office Assistant|
|Job Level||Entry Level|
|Experience Required||2+ Years of Related Experience|
Aquatic Aviation is looking for a new office assistant that wants a balanced work life that will include time in the office, as well as time outside teaching our customers how to use our products. Our main focus is to fill this new role with the responsibility of handling customer interactions and office tasks to keep other employees and staff members organized.
Office Responsibilities – include but are not limited to managing social media, blog tasks, office administration tasks, checking in customers, answering phone calls, and replying to email inquiries. Full training is provided.
Instructor Responsibilities (Secondary) – includes backing up to the existing team when we are short on instructors. The roles consist of checking in, providing a verbal demonstration on how to use the equipment, and breaking down equipment/ cleanup. Free training course included. $1,000 Dollar course that comes with certification up to instructor level will be provided to the right candidate.
Reliable and flexible on the weekends. Commit to the role through the summer. Some weekday work will be available but mainly on Thursday and Fridays. Weekend availability is a must, this role is ideal for someone looking to supplement their income whilst working in a relaxed environment, and who has a passion for being in and around water. We are looking for someone with a slight entrepreneur mindset that is willing to put in the effort to help us grow into a multi-location company.
- 2 Years of one of the following: Assistant/Manager/Face to Face Sales/Digital Marketing experience/Customer Service
- Can work flexible part time 20 hours minimum on the weekdays and weekends. (more hours may be available)
- Good Computer Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Good writing skills
- Have social media experience ex. Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc
- Be able to swim and be physically fit
- Enjoy the outdoors and adventure
- Team Player
- Know WordPress
- Experience using a CRM
- Have experience with water sports
- Have a Graphic Design Background
- Have Assistant Skills
- Have over the phone experience talking with customer’s/clients
- Blog Writing Skills