- Hydrodynamic efficiency improved by 32%
- 35% lighter than previous Flyboard® models
- Rotating on its axis (from 10 to 20 degrees)
- Index pin to lock the spin function and adapt to the users level
- Adjustable Nozzles: Change the diameter, orientation, and angle; forward or backward to optimize the use and compatibility with your PWC power
- A larger and more stable footplate
- Futuristic design with a transparent hydraulic system allowing users to see the water flow
- Turbine interface equipped with a Venturi effect (system allowing an evacuation of the water while using the Flyboard®)
- U pipe equipped with a PWC propulsion system.
- A rotation system compatible with the entire range of Zapata Racing® products
- Shoes strengthened in the front and in the back
*Now available for the SeaDoo Spark!
Completely revamped with multiple new features, the Flyboard Pro Series sleek design is a treat on its own. By constructing a Flyboard that uses plastic injection and carbon fiber, it weighs 30% lighter and offers the rider an experience with less water resistance and more strength than the V3 Flyboard Legend. Loaded with independent twisting foot pads, this innovative design by Zapata Racing allows riders to adjust the degree of twist to their experience and comfort level. The foot pads aren’t the only thing that is adjustable, either. Look forward to enjoying adjustable nozzles that have also been made smoother to allow you increased efficiency.