Completely revamped with multiple new features, the 2015 Flyboard Pro Series sleek design is a treat on it’s own. By constructing a Flyboard that uses plastic injection and carbon fiber, it weighs 30% lighter and offers the rider an experience with less water resistance and more strength than the V3 Flyboard Legend. Loaded with independent twisting foot pads, this innovative design by Zapata Racing allows riders to adjust the degree of twist to their experience and comfort level. The foot pads aren’t the only thing that are adjustable, either. Look forward to enjoying adjustable nozzles that have also been made smoother to allow you increased efficiency.
The unique Dual Swivel System by Zapata Racing enhances the hydro flight experience. Their latest model u-pipe has a swivel at its end allowing the hose to rotate freely and avoid knots. This is particularly helpful during professional freestyle routines and for beginners who have just discovered this amazing sport.
The Flyboard® Pro Series kit includes:
- 1 Pair of bindings
- 1 Hose Bearing
- 1 Hose (See below for options and chart)
- 1 U pipe with swivel system that reverses the PWC water outlet and reduces hose kinks
- 1 Quick clip for an easy uncoupling between the Flyboard® and the PWC
- Hydrodynamic efficiency improved by 32%
- 35% lighter than previous Flyboard® models
- Rotating on its axis (from 10 to 20 degrees)
- Index pin to lock the spin function and adapt to the users level
- Adjustable Nozzles: Change the diameter, orientation and angle; forward or backwards to optimize the use and compatibility with your PWC power
- Larger and more stable foot plate
- Futuristic design with a transparent hydraulic system allowing users to see the water flow
- Turbine interface equipped with a Venturi effect (system allowing an evacuation of the water while using the Flyboard®)
- U pipe equipped with a PWC propulsion system.
- A Double Rotation system compatible with the entire range of Zapata Racing® products
- Shoes strengthened in the front and in the back
Hose Comparison Chart